Friday, May 20, 2016

Mommy's night alone

So the husband is away for five days and this is on the heels of no less than three business trips in the past month, so I felt that I deserved a night alone.  I asked the in-laws to take Cass overnight and of course they said yes because they're awesome.  I set up a nail appointment, an acupuncture appointment, and a dinner date with my girlfriend...then at some point during the nail appointment everything went south.  My belly started acting up for the first time in several months...that's saying something because this used to be a regular event.  I got home just in time to just about die on the toilet.  WTF.  I canceled my acupuncture appointment because it was in like 10 minutes and I was afraid to leave the house.  I waited to see if I'd feel better for dinner, but was afraid to venture more than 5 minutes from home so I canceled that too.  So much for my night out.  I rented a movie that I knew the hubs wouldn't watch and thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it.  I've been watching TLC and FYI and Bravo since it ended...in my comfies.  Maybe the night turned out just as it should have...but I'm still pissed off at my tummy.  Just for the record.  I was going to put a dress on tonight.  Sheesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment