Thursday, May 19, 2016

Mexican food

Apparently I have a problem...when Mexican food is in front of me, I overeat.  Last week we made tacos and I had five.  FIVE.  Then this past weekend my Mom and I went to a Mexican place for dinner and I ate like crazy.  They made guacamole tableside and it was accompanied by these delicious fresh chips.  I could have eaten the whole bucket of chips but I held back because I'm a lady.  A dainty lady (yeah right).  Then my fajitas came and I filled those suckers up with all the deliciousness in front of me and I ate all four.  I was seriously full after that but I thought the walk back to the room would help.  Nope.  Not a bit.  I was so uncomfortable all that night and barely slept.  I thought going to the bathroom would help.  Nope.  My stomach has been messed up all week since I did that.  Oye.  So uncomfortable.  And bloated.  And gross.  Gotta be more careful next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment